Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Arrival In Ghana






Tuesday, July 7th.

We arrived in Frankfurt at 6:30am. Found our new lounge without trouble and settled in to wait for the next leg. Long wait. Long flight to Accra too, but I watched a few docs and napped a bit. Finally arrived about 4:00pm local time and Ernest, Eric and Francis picked us up and took us to the Coconut Grove Hotel, where we had stayed last year. Good to see my Ghana union friends again. Ernest and GNAT (Ghana National Association of Teachers) bought us all a drink and dinner while we talked a bit about the Project. After they left Diane, Brenda, Marie and I sat around the pool and had another drink. I went in the pool. After they all left I lay on the chaise lounge and reflected on the differences between this year’s and last year’s Project. Back to the room to organize and get some sleep in preparation for tomorrow's start.

No comments:

Post a Comment