Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thank You!


Well, I'm home. I've been here a week and it seems all I've done is jump through hoops and try to cut red tape, as I had to get my driver's license renewed and my registration for the car and motorcycle. Plus the car was dead. It needed a new battery and the transmission fluid had leaked out. So, welcome home. However, that's why I came back a few weeks before school starts, so that I could get back into the swing of things.

I want to thank all of you who have followed along with me on my travels. It has been an amazing trip and I am really pleased how well it all went. Ultimately this blog is for me, so that I remember what I did while I was away, but, it was great to know that there were people out there reading what I had posted. It was great that family and friends were reading it, and also that new travelling friends were interested in reading it too. I appreciated it when people took the time to type me a short note. It made me feel connected with people at home and around the world. So, thank you for that.

If you have the time, and are so inclined, I'd love it if you would type me a short note or give me some feedback via either the blog or my e-mail address: joejarrett2020@gmail.com

I will post two more entries in the next few days. One will be an outline of how this trip came to be in the first place and the other will be an overall summary. So, please check back.

1 comment: